This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

LEM / Connector Issue

I tried to setup the "Directory Service Query" connector within LEM and input the incorrect port that we use to connect to our domain controller.  With the other connectors, I can simply go into Manage > Appliance then on the appliance select "Connectors".  From there choose to edit the connector and select "Stop".  Then I would be able to make changes to the connector, or remove it all together.  For the Directory Service Query connector, when I click "Stop" nothing happens.  It just stays in "running" status.  I've clicked stopped repeatedly, and no change.  Is there any other way to manually shut down this connector so I can correct it? 

Connector.jpg

When I try to edit it while it's running, all I get is the normal greyed out settings screen.  Which is how it usually is when a connector is running.

Connector2.jpg