This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

LEM 6.2 webconsole login failure

I recently upgraded my LEM instance to the newest version 6.2, everything seems fine on the log side using admin privileges. However, when I try to login with my user credentials (pulling from AD), I get login failure due to wrong password or username.

Also the email notifications I had set up before the upgrade are not being sent, the rules do trigger so I can see the events on the web console with the admin account.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to fix that?

Thanks.

• Can you go into Manage --> Appliances as the Admin user?  Click on the gear to the left of your LEM, pick "Connectors"

Click the "Configured" check box.

Are your Directory Service and Email Active Response connectors running?  Sometimes they stop after an upgrade.

Once they're started, try logging out and logging in as your AD user.

PS: I found the thing I wrote when this became an issue in 6.0.1 and the steps are still good. I updated the document for you.

I upgraded to LEM 6.X, and now the LEM doesn't...

• Thanks Curtisi, you were right about this issue, not only the connector stopped after the upgrade but it also reset itself so we had to enter the information again.
    Thanks for your help and response. emoticons_happy.png