This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Interface Details frame is blank, and all following frames are blank in NTA

We upgraded our NTA to v3.11.  Since doing that when we pull up any NTA Interface Summary report the Interface Details frame is empty except for the title, and all following frames on that page are empty except for their titles.  If we click on the frame title the information that should have been displayed in the frame is there so the data seems fine, just the Interface Summary report page shows the issue.  If I move the Interface Details frame to the end of the page, or remove it all together, all the other frames display correctly.  However, we really need that Interface Detail frame to work on the page for reports we need to generate.

Anyone seen this before?

• I have just had a similar issue (on NTA4.1.1) with lots of blank screen, no graphs. In my case it was simply because the interface had stopped sending Netflow data, and it wasn't a "managed source" any more, but it still listed the interface.