This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Webconsole showing Polling Engine down

Hi Folks,

Do anyone has encounter any problem like webconsole reporting Polling Engine down status on primary poller. I had installed 11.5.2 (GA) and applied Orion 11.5.2 Hotfix 3 One month back and everything was running fine , till this polling engine down was reported on my primary polling engine yesterdat. All the alerting and polling is happening fine but only status shows polling engine down and last database sync on primary poller not happening but database update is happening fine.

SW.jpg

Here are the error we are receiving from the logs i checked in Logfiles, not sure if this related to the issue:

2015-09-09 00:58:26,938 [Scheduler] WARN SolarWinds.NPM.BusinessLayer.NPMBusinessLayerPlugin - Subscription did not succeed, retrying .. (Is SWIS running ?)
System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[SolarWinds.InformationService.Contract2.InfoServiceFaultContract]: Create failed, check fault information. (Fault Detail is equal to InfoServiceFaultContract : Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ).