4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 27, 2015 8:00 AM by brendas

Asset Details Tab

brendas

On the Asset Details tab I need to see the purchase order number and the purchase date.  Purchase order is showing now and if I click to see purchase date and warranty expiration then go back to purchase order that information is wiped out?

• Re: Asset Details Tab
          kellytice

Hmm.. not sure what might be going on here.   When i am looking at an asset (asset #9 in this case) and go to the Ticket Details tab, i get this view:

2015-08-25 10_00_54-Web Help Desk - Asset 9.png

When you say "if i click to see purchase date and warranty expiration", what exactly are you clicking?   A screenshot or two may be helpful to understand the issue.

brendas

This is what my screen looks like.  I don't see the Purchase Date like your screen shot so mines not filling in the Warranty Exp. field.

kellytice

OK so if you look at the asset and that is set to use the purchase order...i believe it is wanting to accept the "Order Date" from that PO as the purchase date for the asset record.   So, if you open PO 7994, do you have an Order Date set in there?

Incidentally, i do now understand what you mean about the field being cleared if you are in an asset record and switch between "set purchase date manually" and "po number".  that seems odd for sure and might warrant a ticket to tech support.

brendas

After looking at your snapshot of your screen one of our admin guys got it to work for me now.  We just needed to add more information to our table.  BTW I did open a ticket with tech support with the solution “that’s the way it’s

Intended to work”.   Thanks for answering my post you actually did help with just a screen shot ☺.