This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Emailed Report Loading Graph Issue

I have a scheduled report that when it is emailed, the graph does not completely load.  I have added the attachments from the emailed report. 

The number of the attachments varies on report.  Usually the report contains 16, but occasionally there are less.

Any clue on why the graph does not load within the email?

Chart.jpg

attachments.zip
  • Hello dude! can you share me about how to embedded the graph with email?

Thanks!!

• I believe in the current releases they removed the option to embed objects directly in the email and now they come across as attachments.  I know i saw a thread about it a few months back where people complained about the change after their upgrade.

• Same issue for me.  The reports are emailed as PDFs in the middle of the night.  I tried adjusting the time thinking it was running during db maintenance or something like that but it still did it.  I scaled down the source data on the report to a single interface (so that there was less data to load) and it still did it.  I even pre-loaded the report and then ran the schedule ad-hoc and it still did it.  Usually if I run it a second time, it will get everything it is supposed to but it is frustrating because the times on my reports are inconsistent week over week because I have to manually run it.