This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Solarwinds NCM Cisco Config tool

Looking for a little help with the Configuration Comparison tool. We recently turned up a new NCM server and so far all is well however getting a lot of alerts that there have been changes or that the running and startup config do not match. We are seeing that it’s the Certificate on the Routers and the Modem Speed. How can we make these except?

I see there are default exceptions already however I still get these notifications daily. I did add the Speed exception however that did not help. Just looking for a little guidance. Thanks.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

You can see in the screen shot that there is no real change.

This is what we see….

This is what the Exception says currently. But does not appear to be doing anything. The Certificates settings were here by default.

Ed Reynolds

Cisco VOIP Engineer

USI Holdings

Ed.Reynolds@usi.biz<mailto:Ed.Reynolds@usi.biz>

Office: 610.537.1424

USI Ext: 11424

Cell: 443.907.5977

Fax: 610.537.4150

THE USI ONE ADVANTAGETm

Our Approach to Delivering Client Solutions learn more ►<www.brainshark.com/.../vu <usii.sharefile.com/download.aspx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any erroneous transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately destroy it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.

attachments.zip