This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Guest storage space utilization - exclude a few drives

Good day all,

Below is an email that I receive about disk storage.  I like the alert as it is setup but I have a few drives that I have dedicated for pagefiles or are a few TB in size and I do not want to have 5% free space reserved on them.  On these servers, and only on these select drives on these servers, how can I exclude them from this alert?

Thanks in advance!

Virtualization Manager v6.3.0.10011

Description: Amount of disk space available inside the guest is less than 5% on one or more volumes

Time Executed: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 16:55:15

Current Overall Alert State: ACTIVE

Recommendation: The guest is running low on disk space on one or more disk volumes. Consider removing unneeded files, or expanding the disk space available to the guest. Consider the active links below for further drill down.

Alert Active for:

1. VirtualMachine: sharepoint (E:\ (0%)) 2. VirtualMachine: admin (E:\ (1%), F:\ (1%)) 3. VirtualMachine: dell-old (H:\ (5%)) 4. VirtualMachine: backups (F:\ (0%), E:\ (2%))