1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 6, 2015 12:39 PM by Manilyn Ramos

    Need to switch the license from one poller to another


      Hi ,


      I have recently installed 2 new additional polling engines and decommissioned my faulty polling engines. I want to switch the license of the faulty polling engines to the new ones. How can I do that. presently it is using 30 eval license.