2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2015 2:34 PM by cpelchat

Charts bug after upgrading from NPM 11.5.0 to NPM 11.5.2

cpelchat

Here is my Chart before upgrade

NPM1150.jpg

after the upgrade, I lost the edit button and my preference of Time periods: Amount of historical data to load: 7 days Sample interval: 5 minutes

NPM1152.jpg

Is there a way to fix that ? I already try to remove and readd the chart.

Thanks!

• Re: Charts bug after upgrading from NPM 11.5.0 to NPM 11.5.2
          cpelchat

I Learned that when I have a Bug, I need to open a ticket with Solarwinds not here on THWACK.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: Charts bug after upgrading from NPM 11.5.0 to NPM 11.5.2
            cpelchat

FYI,

here is the information received from Solarwinds :

Reference to your issue – yes this is a “known issue” at the moment on NPM 11.5.2. Multiple Object Chart & Custom Object Resource Chart loses its EDIT button on the chart. Preventing users to edit the chart and modified the desired customization of the said charts.

Our Development Team is aware of the issue and working the fix for it. Estimate time to release is still unknown for now. But rest assured that this should be out in the coming days or weeks.

For now what I can do is submit this case to Solarwinds Development team for added exposure and visibility to the known issue. After this, would be ok to archive this case (put to closure) since this is a known issue and fix should be out soon. Please advise what works for you. Thanks.

1 of 1 people found this helpful