This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NCUA - examiner reports

Hi All,

we are new to LEM & Reports and my understanding  that there is a report available for NCUA (credit union industry IT audit/examiners) ? where i can find this and if not available as a default report, has anyone created one that i could look at?

i am not sure what kind of report that would be but would like to get an idea if any.

thank you,

Paul

• In the Reports console, click the Manage button in the Ribbon:

2015-07-30 09_44_11-SolarWinds Log & Event Manager Reports.png

This will bring up a list of standards and industries.  Pick NCUA (and anything else interesting):

2015-07-30 09_45_09-Manage Categories.png

Hit OK, and then change the drop-down next to the Manage button to "Industry Reports."  This is the list of suggestions (based on customer and auditor feedback) for what Reports to run.

• Ok got it. I guess, we have had that selected already. Thought there would be a standard report with what NCUA wants to look at?

thanks for your help Curtisi.....

• Yeah, unfortunately there isn't a standard "one reports to rule them all" for compliance standards.  They want to know that you know about different aspects of your environment, and it wouldn't make sense to cram that into one set of columns.