0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 28, 2015 4:27 PM by f3ttt

Need to search historical data for custom poller

f3ttt

I can pull current load metrics on my unix boxes with this sort of search.  I need to pull the same sort of thing for the last 24 hours.  Can someone point me in the right direction on where I should be looking?

SELECT DISTINCT CustomPollerAssignmentView.CustomPollerAssignmentID AS NetObjectID, CustomPollerAssignmentView.AssignmentName AS Name

FROM ((CustomPollerStatus INNER JOIN CustomPollerAssignmentView ON (CustomPollerStatus.CustomPollerAssignmentID = CustomPollerAssignmentView.CustomPollerAssignmentID))  LEFT OUTER JOIN CustomPollers ON (CustomPollerAssignmentView.CustomPollerID = CustomPollers.CustomPollerID))  INNER JOIN Nodes ON (CustomPollerAssignmentView.NodeID = Nodes.NodeID)

WHERE

(

(Nodes.Caption LIKE '%theHostnameOfMyComputers%') AND

(CustomPollers."OID" = '1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10.1.3') AND

(CustomPollerStatus."RowID" = '3') AND

(CustomPollerStatus.Status > '0.01')

)

AND

(

(InterfaceID = 0)

)

;

I hope I'm posting in the right forum.  If not, tell me where to go and I'll move aside.

Thanks,

Dan

EDIT

Seems like I just needed to keep poking at it:

SELECT TOP 5 *

FROM ((CustomPollerStatus INNER JOIN CustomPollerAssignmentView ON (CustomPollerStatus.CustomPollerAssignmentID = CustomPollerAssignmentView.CustomPollerAssignmentID))  LEFT OUTER JOIN CustomPollers ON (CustomPollerAssignmentView.CustomPollerID = CustomPollers.CustomPollerID))  INNER JOIN Nodes ON (CustomPollerAssignmentView.NodeID = Nodes.NodeID)

WHERE 

(

(Nodes.Caption LIKE '%p054dmxappa%') AND

(CustomPollers."OID" = '1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10.1.3') AND

(CustomPollerStatus."RowID" = '3') AND

(CustomPollerStatus.Status > '0.01')

(DateTime >= DATEADD(day, -1, GETDATE()))

)

AND

(

(InterfaceID = 0)

)

;