I have the same issue. I would like to delete them all.
if you want to clear/purge the messages you can easily do this by logging into your polling server right click the queues your messages are stuck on, in the all tasks menu you should be able to 'Purge'
My issue was that after I cleared them more appeared soon after. In the end I had to raise a ticket. For me the solution was the steps below;
Shut down all orion services
- Open c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\solarwinds\jobengine\Data
- Make a copy of the JobEngine35 - Blank.sdf file.
- Rename the JobEngine35.sdf file to JobEngine35.sdfold
- Rename your copy of JobEngine35 - Blank.sdf to JobEngine35.sdf
- Right click the new JobEngine35.sdf and open Properties.
- Uncheck the read-only attribute.
Then run the following query against the Orion database, it would be best to create a backup copy of the Orion database before running the queries.
DELETE FROM PendingNotifications
DELETE FROM SubscriptionTags
DELETE FROM Subscriptions
Start up all of your Orion services again
Would it be best to do these steps on the main and all additional pollers prior to running the database queries?