This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Modify filtered reports in windows 8.1

FormerMember
FormerMember

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to modify a report in windows 8.1? i have been trying to do this, but no luck until now. i have followed the steps in this knowledge base, but i think this is for windows xp and vista/7. SolarWinds Knowledge Base :: Creating a Custom Filtered Report

• Yeah, editing the file properties disappeared in Windows Vista for some reason.  You can still follow the other steps to create a custom report, it just won't have a pretty name in the Reports console.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to curtisi

Creating a custom report without a pretty name in windows 8.1 is not a problem actually. But if i am right i can modify the report's file properties so it displays correctly in the Reports console which i have not be able to do . Problem is that i actually need a structure report. Because the report i get is only raw data and i want it more filtered. If it is possible than something like this(attachement).Filtered Data.png