This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

where do i find raw performance data?

Hi.  I'm brand new to SolarWinds and related products.  I've been asked to use the API to retrieve data from the Orion database relating to Node and Interface performance.  I'm looking at the object model using SWQL, and I see that the NPM.Interfaces table contains some rolled up data (ErrorsThisHourIn, ErrorsTodayIn, DiscardsThisHourIn, DiscardsTodayIn, for example).  What I'm looking for is the raw data, so that I can calculate these events for any time period I want (errors between 2:00pm and 2:07pm, for example).  Can anyone tell me which table(s) I can find this raw data in?

Thanks,

Dave

• It depends on which data you are looking for. Some of the entities that might interest you:

• Orion.ResponseTime
    • Orion.CPULoad
    • Orion.NPM.InterfaceTraffic
    • Orion.NPM.InterfaceErrors

If you have questions about what entities report certain historical statistics, just let us know what you are looking for and we can point you in the right direction.