This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

A ticket marked Resolved, the Client clicks Yes, but still gets notifications. Any ideas?

When the first person reported the issue, I thought they just didn't get the concept of clicking yes to close the ticket.  I've now had 3 different people all with the same issue however.  Is there something up that is causing Resolved tickets not to close properly?  They all have clicked yes, but it still sends them notifications, and remains in a resolved state.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide. emoticons_happy.png

• Just confirming a few things from Tickets>Status Types>Status Types>Resolved:

1. Your Resolved Ticket Status type is set to automatically close after n hours
      1. If you leave this empty, Resolved tickets will stay in "Resolved limbo" unless...
    2. "Prompt Client to Confirm Ticket Resolution" is enabled
      1. If this is enabled and "Automatically Close Tickets After" n is disabled, tickets will only ever set to Closed if the client clicks that little "Yes" button in their email; many of our clients do not!

If all of these settings are correct for your purposes, I would also check your Action Rules (Processes>Action Rules>Action Rules) to ensure that there are none in-play that are interfering with the aforementioned settings. I hope this helps!