This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Average response time & packet loss

I have a node that I'm trying to pull a report on. I'm looking for data from the past 30 days, that includes response time and packet loss. We currently have this node setup to be monitored, but when I try to 'Export', the popup window is blank. This happens in both IE 9 & Chrome.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Chris

• How long you have been monitoring this node? Would you send screenshot of a resource where you click "export" and also screenshot of the export resource itself

• We've been monitoring this node for quite a while. It's not a new device. I've attached three images. The first is when I click on the node to review details about the device. You'll notice an option to export the findings. After you click export, that leads you to the second image, which when you scroll down the page, gives you an ability to customize the output. Once you've done this and click Export to XLS or HTML, you'll reach the third image, which is blank.

First.jpg

Second.jpg

Third.jpg

Thanks,

Chris

• 1. Would you try to change "Default Zoom Range" on the export chart to be the same as Time Period - in your case "Last Month"

2. Also, from your first chart try to go to EDIT and set default zoom range smaller (or the same) as your time period

sorry, correction above, it is already smaller. Hmmmm... I was trying to replicate in my environment but my charts would load just fine with same settings as yours. I have no other suggestions my friend at this point...

• Made the change. Same result.

• right click in the document and look at the page source. Does it have HTML code? It may be that the export isn't coded right. The information may be there, just not displayed.

• I would log a ticket with support. Your charts look good above and I see no reason for export not to work. Might be something inconsistent on the database level - support will be the best and quickets option