What do you actually need to be alerted on?
I need the alarm setting if the temperature more than 30 degrees.
At the moment I will check this with the following parametre:
Please try this:
1. Click the configuration tab
2. Click SNMP Monitor Wizard
3. Type in the IP address of your Unix system in the section "IP address or hostname:"
4. Change the Community as needed
5. Enter 220.127.116.11.4.1.21718.104.22.168.1.5.1 for the OID
6. Click Next
Do you get back the value that you expect?
Sorry for the late reply, i was in the holiday's. I found the error. It was a error from our Server. It runs a Software from HP for teaming the NIC's. I disabled this one and it works fine. Thanks for your Help