This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

URLs for specific tabs on pages?

Quick overview: I am attempting to set up a rotating slideshow that cycles through various pages of DPA. For instance, I'd like to cycle through the Trends page, the Current page, and various tabs of the Resources page every 15 seconds.... this'll be running on a laptop next to my desk.

Is there any way to link to a tab within one of the main pages? The Resources page has a URL that I can use to access the page directly (servername:port/.../healthMetricsDetail.iwc) and this always displays the CPU tab when the page loads. I'd like to also switch to the Disk tab, as well as some custom tabs I have created.

Any way to do this?

• First I've seen this kind of request or question.  8 )

First, DPA wasn't designed for this kind of automatic flipping through (more manual driven).

However, not sure why you couldn't do what you are suggesting.

Would it not be something as simple as linking to:  http://servername:port/iwc/healthMetricsDetail.iwc?db_id=2&device_id=&time=2&action=1&bc=0&tab=Disk&pm=P

Note the tab= in the url...

• Ah, I never considered myself a pioneer emoticons_happy.png

mandevil, this was *exactly* what I was looking for! It works perfectly and also works with my custom tabs.

FWIW, my solution will be a simple javascript webpage slideshow using this as a foundation: Web Slideshow | JavaScriptSource

Thanks for your help!