This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Connection refused

FormerMember
FormerMember

Good day,

I am facing an issue where the below error keeps showing when i try to start the web app. I was testing many things but i notice the error after i was tiring to replace the logo.png in the directory "<WebHelpDesk>/bin/webapps/helpdesk/resources/images". I did try to recover the orginal logo.png but still the same error show up.

pastedImage_0.png

I did try to take backup of the databse so i can do a fresh installation but with no luck. if i try remotely with "pgAdmin III" i get the below error:

C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/9.4/bin\pg_dump.exe --host WHD --port 20293 --username "whd" --no-password  --format custom --blobs --verbose --file "C:\Users\####\Desktop\WHD_Backup.backup" "whd"

pg_dump: [archiver (db)] connection to database "whd" failed: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)

Is the server running on host "WHD" (#.#.#.#) and accepting

TCP/IP connections on port 20293?

Process returned exit code 1.

I also tried to do it localy on the server using "pg_basebackup" loockated in directory "<WebHelpDesk>/pgsql9/bin" with postgres user but i am getting the below error:

bash-4.1$ ./pg_basebackup -D Test/ -p 20293

pg_basebackup: could not connect to server: FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host "[local]", user "postgres", SSL off

I am using the VM Centous OS version.