2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2015 9:40 AM by samundson07

Can't see unmanaged interfaces in custom table

samundson07

So I had an issue that I though somebody might be able to help me out with since I am not very good or familiar with SQL programming language. I have created a custom window on our home page that displays all current nodes that are unmanaged. My issue is that it only shows the nodes and I have tried just about anything I could think of or find to try and get it to display the unmanaged interfaces as well. Does anyone know of a way to do this or a SQL query that I may not have tried or thought of that would work? For the life of me I just can't think of anything. Thanks for any help you can give!

• Re: Can't see unmanaged interfaces in custom table
          tony.johnson

Hello samundson07,

This query will show you all the nodes and interfaces

SELECT        dbo.Nodes.Caption, dbo.nodes.EngineID,Nodes.IP_Address,dbo.Nodes.UnManaged AS 'Node Unmanaged',  dbo.Interfaces.InterfaceName, dbo.Interfaces.interfaceid, dbo.Interfaces.UnManaged as 'Interface Unmanaged'

FROM            dbo.Nodes INNER JOIN

dbo.Interfaces ON dbo.Nodes.NodeID = dbo.Interfaces.NodeID

You can then add a WHERE clause based on your requirement

To show all unmanned nodes and all interfaces

SELECT        dbo.Nodes.Caption, dbo.nodes.EngineID,Nodes.IP_Address,dbo.Nodes.UnManaged AS 'Node Unmanaged',  dbo.Interfaces.InterfaceName, dbo.Interfaces.interfaceid, dbo.Interfaces.UnManaged as 'Interface Unmanaged'

WHERE dbo.nodes.unmanaged=1

-----

To show all nodes with unmanned interfaces

WHERE dbo.interfaces.unmanaged=1

Thanks,

Tony