This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Unable to get CBQOS to show in NTA unless netflow or ip flow-export configured on the node.

Running NTA 4.1.1, we have a group of routers and switches running CBQOS, but the only devices that show cbQOS data in NTA are those that are either running Netflow, or have ip flow-export configured.

Even after manually adding the nodes tot he list they still show never for last CBQOS data received.  What am I missing to get this working?

• I'm not certain, but it may be that the database needs to have flow data AND cbQoS enabled for it to appear in the views? Looking at the NTA instance I'm supporting right now, the only nodes that have cbQoS enabled have netflow enabled also.

Only an official SolarWinds boffin can answer that, however, so hopefully one of the usual suspects will appear and help soonTm!

• I opened a support case after talking to SolarWinds, it looks like an IOS version issue.  It appears there are IOS versions pre 12.4(4)T that support CBQoS, but don't appear to support SNMP polling of CBQoS data.