2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2015 3:42 AM by rui real

WHD and DRS Integration

rui real

When i start a remote session from WHD, by choosing the asset, after finishing the remote session, the new ticket created by DRS in WHD, it attaches the chat, screenshot and the note i create, besides the asset, doesn't link the client, the tech that gave support, the location and room also comes empty. Is that the way that it should work or am i missing some step?

• Re: WHD and DRS Integration
          aaron22

I've been wondering the same thing.  It would be nice if the client info was populated from a DRS created ticket.  If this is possible I'd like to know how to do it as well!  Personally I'd also like DRS to include ticket type options, it seems to just randomly select a category which I have to go back in and change.

• Re: WHD and DRS Integration
              rui real

I've been testing several different ways, and the only way to get the ticket populated in full is by creating the ticket first and than do a remote session from the ticket asset tab.

I think it would be great to create a better integration, has it is possible to get all the info (Cliente, Location, Room), from the asset. Even, for example, if the asset has more than one user, it can show a dropbox to choose who is the client. The tech the is doing the remote session, could already stay in the ticket. Also, what aaron22 said, makes sense. When i finish the remote session from dameware, i shouldn't need to go back to the created ticket, to change data, is doubling the work.

Just my ponit of view,..