This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Where are NCM job results stored in the database?

Hello!

I am trying to write a custom SQL report to display the output of a NCM job but I can't find where the job results are stored in the database.  Can someone tell me what table these are in?  Using NPM 11.5.1 and NCM 7.3.2.

thanks!

• Hi,

The logs are stored in NCM_Jobs table in the JobLog column.

Jiri

• Thanks Jiri!  I didn't notice that column.

Since I am going to be pulling this information from multiple devices but only want one device to appear in the report I think it would be easier to pull this info as a custom config type.  This seems like it would make the report generation easier.

I just need to figure out how to call nodeID as a variable in my SQL statement so that the report respects my view limitation.

• Hi Johnny,

I am trying to accomplish this same task. I know it's been a bit since you asked this, but are you still using a SQL to look at the NCM Jobs? I can't seem to find the NCM_Jobs Table in the SWQL Studio, did that name change in later releases?

Thanks!