3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2015 6:02 AM by alexslv

At a Lose

rjg5050

Ok sorry if this is a double post but I don't see my original one... So I am trying to use Network Atlas to show the link utilization between a set of port channels on a Fusion Router and the corresponding VLAN connections on a 6509 VSS chassis... it looks something like this:

NA.jpg

So in NPM the devices show up just fine and the port channels / VLAN connections also show up just fine... the issue is if I drop these into a Network Atlas map and try "Connect Now" nothing connections. If I do "manual connections" I get something like the image where is says the hyperlink is automatically generated yet nothing shows up for link speed or utilization... thoughts?

• Re: At a Lose
          jrsitar

In Atlas, lower left of screen is Connection Display Options.  Is "Don't Show additional info "selected ? 

rjg5050

No, I can select either show Link Speed or Link Utilization and nothing appeared... on a side note I redid the map and now everything shows up but I can't get the guys on the Network side to fess up to any changes they made... odd...

alexslv

To create a dynamic interface utilisation on the map - do the following:

1. Add label (works with interface, as well as with line connecting interfaces)

2. Paste the following into label > save

${Inbps} (${InPercentUtil})

${Outbps} (${OutPercentUtil})

*** In Network Atlas you will still see variables on the map, but when you open map in browser - you will get actual utilisation values

SnipImage.JPG

--

Alex