This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Help to install Orion NTA 4.1

Hi, I'm new to the forum and new home solarwinds also my English is not so terrible, so much for the supervision of my network, the staff opted for Orion NPM coupled with Orion NTA, I download the version of evaluating Orion NPM and Orion NTA v4.1 v11.5.2.

Orion NPM is normally installed after several attempts, however I have a problem with NTA, he does not want to settle down and the error says that it can be installed on a 32 bit OS. While in the pre-requisites and conditions of use it says it is supposed to run on 32-bit OS as 64bit OS.

I put them on windows server 2008 x86 32bit

• I believe support for 32bit systems for NTA has already ended for version 4.1 onwards. Check the release notes link below for NTA 4.1.

Orion NetFlow Traffic Analyzer v4.1.1 Release Notes

Hope it helps.

• Thank for your help neoxy, thank you for your answer, that I install Orion NPM 11.5.2 eval on windows server 2008 x64 I have no problem, now arrive in Orion NTA 4.1.1 eval,

installation begins long until everything goes well Finally he told me that the server is no longer available.

When I launch Orion web consol I get an error  ''there was no endpoint listerning at net.tcp://sever:17777/orion/core/businesslayer that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorect address or soap action. see InnerException, if present, for more details...'' I followed the steps troubleshouting I rebooted the services, but it still does not help the problem. please help me ..

• Is your flow storage db installed on the same server as your npm?

Have you tried running the configuration wizard again? for both npm and nta.

• I installed Nta on the same server npm, then by installing nta, when choosing the space where the data to be stored nta, the setup wizard suggested I choose a different disk for not plustard some problems, I am nta I installed on another server partition.

For configuration of the wizard, I make it for both npm and nta and every time it puts me an error that the wizard has lost the connection to the remote server.

I do not know what to do anymore

• Are all the services running? Is your SQL database reachable?