This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is there some way to include the "Resources" data in a Report?

I have some folks that want weekly graphs of several of the "resources" items...  CPU, db commit time, etc.  Does the "reports" feature allow for reporting on "resources" items?

• There isn't a way to do this in reports currently though it has made it to the What We Are Working On for DPA (Updated June 9, 2015)‌Page. "Reporting on Resource Metrics".

The closest thing I could suggest for now is going under the trends view drilling into a time you want to see resources for and click the resources tab under the graph. Perhaps changing the resources that are displayed with the menu to be the items you are interested in seeing. You can then click the email icon and send that as a report with the charts. I know this isn't the same as it isn't a scheduled item. I hope that helps some.