This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is there a way to run a report against clients in Web Help Desk?

My main question is how can I run a report to see what client is putting in the most tickets?  Our company does not have techs entering the tickets.  When I run a report and select clients it shows them as a group and not individuals.  It is useless information to me.  Sure I can export the data into Excel and break it down, but I really don't want to do that.  Is there a way to select clients for a report which will break it down by the individual client?

Also, is there a way to place meaningful information on a report.  I can run reports and see trends by request type, day, hour, or location, but I want to be able to see what is causing the trends on the actual report instead of having to view each ticket in WHD.  Is there a way to do this or is this a feature in the works?