This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

RID Pool Depletion

I'm working with our Global Domain admins whom want to create an alert that monitors RID pool depletion, but wants to alert on increased over a certain count, compared to last read.

What we want is similar to the log file difference monitor template I've implemented on our Unix systems,  that alerts when it sees new log files generated since last poll.

However,  I couldn't find any thwack template or thwack discussion specific to RID pool monitoring. The script they have in place now simply reports what the current pool size is, not what the difference is since last poll to alert a difference/increase of 1000 since last poll/compare. Would simply adding 'Count statistic as difference' be used in what we have in place shown below work, or anyone have a count/difference powershell script in place already for RID pool script in use you could share?

pool depletion count.png