This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

WHD Certification

FormerMember
FormerMember

Hi:

I was wondering if there are any plans to offer a certification in WHD.

Thanks!

Diane

• There are no plans at this very moment. What would be the content of certification you are looking for Diane? I'm also curious why are you looking for certification, what would you hope to achieve by having it?

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to peter.kruty

Hi Peter:

Thank you for the follow up.  I was curious about certification as a way to boost the portfolio of services I can provide my clients.   I'm currently doing independent contract work within the ITSM / Service Desk space. My background is process heavy and I would like to expand my knowledge in the tool arena to round out my skillset.  Certifications are often the foot in the door a consultant needs to be considered for a deal.  As there is a Solarwinds Certified Professional certification available, I just wondered if there were plans in the works to expand certification to the WHD side.

Once again, thank you for the follow up.

Thanks, Diane

• WHD is just a great product mainly for ticketing with its simple to use, flexibility (any department can use and benefit from it) and Automation through API. Having WHD certification is Great emoticons_happy.png