This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Website Version translated to Application Versions

Is there a key to translating website versions to module versions?

Synopsis: In a single poller architecture, the primary poller has been deleted (no, not my environment emoticons_wink.png ). The original database is still accessible, but the only thing I can really find in there related to versioning is in the 'WebSettings' table as seen below.

APM.Website.Version14
DPI.Website.Version2
FSM.Website.Version1
IPAM.Website.Version9
NPM.Website.Version13
NTA.Website.Version2
NTAxUDT.Website.Version2
Orion.Website.Version17
PM.Website.Version1
SEUM.Website.Version5
SRM.Website.Version1
Storage.Website.Version1
UDT.Website.Version6
Virtualization.Website.Version11
VNQM.Website.Version8

(NOTE: This is not the data from the affected environment)

The question: Is there a way to translate this data to the module version that was installed?

• Ok, that's just terrifying. "Honey! I nuked the poller!".... *doublefacepalm*

If I were you, I'd submit a high priority ticket via the customer portal (or using this‌‌ link). Whilst someone may be able to help you, SolarWinds support would be the only place you'll get what you need, as the version translations will likely be developer level knowledge. I doubt anyone on here (other than the SolarWinds staffers who frequent these forums) would have the answers you seek emoticons_sad.png