This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM Hadware health Undefined post upgrade?

We recently upgraded multiple solarwinds products, we are currently @ http://www.solarwinds.com/Orion Platform 2015.1.0, SAM 6.2.0, QoE 2.0, NCM 7.3.2, NPM 11.5, NTA 4.1.0, WPM 2.2.0, IVIM 2.0.0, VNQM 4.2 Copyright 1995-2015.

Post the upgrade I have approximately 50 Dell Servers/Blades/Chassis that now show a Hardware state of undefined.  I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the DOMSA client on the systems, and have tried repairs. This has not effected a repair of the problem. 

I have also disabled the Chassis Intrusion sensor on them as it was staying gray constantly, but the hardware health in question will not go green, it continually sits at gray Undefined state.  Before I open a support request, Has anyone had a similar experience, or seen a similar issue?

any assistance appreciated, Thanks, John.

hardware undefined look.JPG