This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Cisco ASA 5525-X VPN Session Monitoring via UDP

Hi there,

Been looking to setup a page that will list all of our VPN session in NPM, I have looked through the various threads here already and have something in place but I can't seem to be able to get the username field displayed to show me exactly who's connected, I only every get a value of 1 for the 'crasSVCNumSessions' or more if there are more than 1 user connected.

I have ran the 'show snmp-server oidlist' on the ASA device and I get an OID of 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.135.1.1.1.3 that should show crasVpnUsername however when I do a MIB walk using the engineers toolset for the device this OID is not listed and hence I cannot select it, nor can I create a custom poller using UDP as again it doesn't recognise the OID I want to select.

Any ideas as to why the Cisco ASA device lists this but MIB Walker or UDP doesn't?

We are currently running NPM v10.7.