2 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2015 4:02 PM by pimp_vader

I know this product is dying but until I find a replacement I need support

pimp_vader

I recently (in the past 2 days) noticed that AC is no longer getting new alerts. I have tried a few things on both the AC box and the primary poller and the database, no joy. I am attaching the most recent log dump for anyone that cares to assist.

• Re: I know this product is dying but until I find a replacement I need support
          Tomas.Saghy

According to http access log the Orion server at 10.110.0.55 is successfully sending notification about alerts to AC - this means that AC gets the alerts. Application logs also show that the notification about alerts are received.

However you have 2 Orion alert sources configured to the same server (one with full domain name the second with short name). This should only be possible if you have created one of them when the address of the AC was different; or if you have somehow manually deleted subscriptions from Orion DB. In standard cases the AC application prevents creating more Orion alert sources to the same Orion.

Please check the Orion alert sources and delete the older one and make sure that the route to group rules are properly configured. Maybe the safest way is to delete both Orion alert sources and create a new one and configured it properly.