Hello, SDK support for editing the profiles is not implemented here yet, so probably the SQL updates will be the only way for bulk updates, but the discovery plugin configuration is stored in xml, so make sure to not to break the xml structure (PluginConfigurations in DiscoveryProfiles table for setting the credentials, ranges, IPs and so on...., CronSchedule column for editing the schedules). Orion API provides verbs for creating and launching the discovery profiles. Please see e.g. Re: Discovery auto import results , Re: 10.4.1 - use of Orion.Discovery verbs , for brainstorming
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I've got this on next month's sprint to build out:
- I've queried out the discovery profile xml and found the ip address elements
- I've switched my discovery profiles to individual ip addresses so its easier to add
- I have not added ip address elements to the XML file but this will be easy
- I have not reassembled the XML and compared against XML query input that only ip address lines are changed.
- I have not updated the discovery profile with the new XML configuration.