This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

WHD has lost connection to the database

Over the weekend something happened to our Web Help Desk application. It wont connect from the client machines and from the server when the application is launched it brings up a page to select the WHD database. Nothing changed that I am aware but I cant locate the database. Can someone point me to where the database is and what it is called?

These are the lines from the log file that make me believe it is a DB issue.

]  WARN c.s.c.WhdPersistenceComponentConfig - Failed to connect to DB: org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Connection refused. Check that the hostname and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections.)

2015-05-04 08:23:28.199 [ApplicationManager-1] ERROR c.s.w.s.a.WhdApplicationManagerImpl - Failed to start WHD application. Reason: DB_CONNECT_FAILED