9 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2016 7:09 AM by Adeeb Raja

SCP Certification delivery Information

abhisheknsuccess

Hi , 

I Passed my SCP certified exam on 22-04-2015. I have updated my account for my address & contact information. is there's anything left that you need to start shipping my complete welcome kit or the certified logo under my avatar?  & also I didn`t receive any SCP pass confirmation e-mail or SCP certification number. Only i saw & have a digital SCP unnumbered e-certificate at the time of passing the exam.

Email: abhisheknsuccess@yahoo.com

• Re: SCP Certification delivery Information
          chaxen

Great question, when should a newly certified SCP expect to receive the all the goodies?

revbenae

abhisheknsuccess -- The process is: Once you take your exam, the next step is that the Test Administrator verifies your results, and then approves you for certification which prompts a congratulatory email noting your successful completion of the exam, along with your official SCP # and Verification Code. Once you get that congratulatory email, you must reply and verify your name and shipping address so we can process your certification and get your free Welcome Kit processed to our fulfillment vendor.

We checked and don't find your reply. Please go ahead and reply to that email. If you cannot find it, we're happy to re-send that email. Depending on your location, the processing and shipping can take anywhere from 4-6 to receive your free Welcome Kit.

We also badge in thwack at that time, so we definitely need to get that reply back. Be sure to add certifications@solarwinds.com to your contacts.

Congrats!

abhisheknsuccess

Hello,

I didn`t got any congratulatory email till yet. Please resend  that mail .

revbenae

abhisheknsuccess -- Will you please email the team certification@solarwinds.com  for your questions concerning your current test status. Your peers on the forum can't answer you on this type of thing. Your questions will be answered more quickly if you contact them directly.

Thanks!

abhisheknsuccess

I have already sent an email to certification@solarwinds.com  but still didn't get any reply or congratulatory email from certification@solarwinds.com or solarwinds. It's been now long time i passed my exam . i still not got a single from solar winds.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"revbenae" <solarwindscommunityteam@communications.solarwinds.com>

Date:Mon, May 11, 2015 at 19:27

Subject:You have been mentioned by revbenae in Re: SCP Certification delivery Information in thwack

You have been mentioned

by revbenae in Re: SCP Certification delivery Information in thwack - View revbenae's reference to you

abhisheknsuccess -- Will you please email the team certification@solarwinds.com  for your questions concerning your current test status. Your peers on the forum can't answer you on this type of thing. Your questions will be answered more quickly if you contact them directly.

Thanks!

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

To stop receiving these messages whenever you are mentioned, go to your preferences and disable notifications for direct social actions.

revbenae

Hi abhisheknsuccess,

The team checked the email database for your reply email with name and shipping verification so they were sure they didn't miss yours, but couldn't find any emails from you. The team takes action on emails sent to the certification box, and doesn't monitor this forum on a regular basis. To ensure no delays, please send any requests or issues relating to your certification directly to the certification box to avoid any further delays.

I instructed the team to re-send you the "congratulatory email". You do need to respond to that email verifying your name for the certificate and your shipping address and we'll get you on your way. And please be sure to add certification@solarwinds.com to your address book to avoid our correspondence going to your Spam folder.

Thanks!

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                      Adeeb Raja

I am sending the mails at certification@solarwinds.com but they are not answering me since 24 Jan 2016. I email them regarding my welcome kit  status but still have no response by them.  please help me and tell me how would i track my shipment of welcome kit? or how would i know about my Welcome kit order has been placed or not.
                      Here are my Details:

SCP ID:                     5120

Name Adeeb Raja
                      Email adeebraja88@gmail.com

Mailing Address - Line 1
                      House No. 38 Street no. 4 Phase 6 Bahria Town Islamabad
                      City Islamabad
                      State or Province Capital Islamabad
                      Country Pakistan
                      Postal Code 44000
                      Primary Telephone Number +92 334 5445167
                      Thwack user ID adeeb.raja

Adeeb Raja

Dear All,

This is an email i got by "certification@solarwinds.com" on 25 Jan 2016, They said that:

• Hi Adeeb Raja
                          Thanks for confirming your shipping information. This is a brief email to confirm that your SCP Welcome Kit order has been placed. Orders are accumulated during the week and processed by the fulfilment house on Monday. Your next email should contain confirmation that fulfilment is underway.
                          Cheers,
                          Certification Team
                          SolarWinds - Unexpected Simplicity
                          certification@solarwinds.com

MY QUERRY:

What does it means, I can not understand this, please brief me in simple english and I am sending the mails at certification@solarwinds.com but they are not answering me since 25 Jan 2016. I email them regarding my welcome kit  status but still have no response by them.  please help me and tell me how would i track my shipment of welcome kit? or how would i know about my Welcome kit order has been placed or not. Please help me.   Here are my Details regarding SCP:

SCP ID:                            5120

Name:                             Adeeb Raja

Email:                            adeebraja88@gmail.com
                        Mailing Address Line 1: House No. 38 Street No. 4 Phase 6 Bahria Town Islamabad.
                        City:                               Islamabad
                        Province:                       Capital Islamabad
                        Postal Code:                  44000
                        Thwack ID:                     adeeb.raja
                        Primary Telephone:      +92 334 5445167]

Please help me i would very grateful to you.