4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 24, 2015 7:42 AM by rharland2012

SAM summary per city

theuns.jonck

I would like to do a Management view with a summary per city. Any Idea of what I can try to do to limit it per city

• Re: SAM summary per city
          rharland2012

As far as built-in methodology, I would use a view limitation for each of your management views - one per city - and choose either the specific nodes and/or applications per-view that you want to see.

There may be more advanced methods, but that would solve the issue.

Alternately, if the nodes on which your applications reside have their Location field populated appropriately, it may be possible to limit via Location per-view.

fcpsolaradmin

We set the location field. Thankfully we use a naming convention that made it easy to update all the nodes with their correct location value.

theuns.jonck

Thanks for the responses.

I was looking to have it on one page and then use TABS for the various cities as I could then replicate the same view items on each page. This way an exec overview of all the sites rolled up or how would it be possible to do a CIO view per site summary?

Any suggestions?

rharland2012

This may not be a perfect resolution, but you can set the limitations on the user side, and filter that view on a custom property - in this case you would create a custom property called 'City' and filter the user's view on that. Build the view you want to represent - free of filtering - and then filter the view in the user account. I think that will do the same thing for you.