This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM 11.5 upgrade - Database changes and Known Issues

Hi,

I am planning upgrade NPM 11.0.1 to 11.5 (also SAM 6.1 to 6.2) and notice this document: "http://knowledgebase.solarwinds.com/kb/questions/6263/Database+changes+between+NPM+11.0.1+and+11.5+%28Orion+Platform+2014.2+and+2015.1%29", It mentions that in v11.5 the "Nodes Table" has been split into three tables: "NodesCustomProperties", "NodesData" and "NodesStatistics".

I have quit a few customised reports and alerts are based on MSSQL and query "Nodes Table", also have some scripts query the Nodes Tables. Does anyone know those reports/alerts/scripts will work properly in 11.5 after upgrading from 11.0.1 ? Or I have to update them one by one manually?

Also what is your experience and suggestion for NPM 11.5 & SAM 6.2 upgrades. I notice there were/are some issues people had. Have the issues been fixed after  releasing "Orion Platform v2015.1 Hot Fix 4" and  "Network Performance Monitor v11.5 Hot Fix 1" on 31/March/2015?

Thanks