This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Node 113 is not in the Nodes table error

so I am running newest release of NPM and VMan and I noticed in my Vman view - i see nodes that show no data and when I click on them I get the following information error

Node 113 is not in the Nodes table and I have a few of these that are doing this now but the nodes are in NPM but under a diff node ID but they have a little funky glitches .. wont show me the Virtual Machine information , they are acting like stand alone devices.

how to clean up >

• Hi Stephen

Was the issue occurring prior to upgrading from the current release? If the issue occurred after the upgrade or after integrating VMAN with Orion can you re-run the integration wizard by going into virtualization settings and selecting Run Synchronization Wizard.

Synchwizard.jpg

• No happened after all the new upgrades , i have also found a few more and a lot of nodes that say they are not managed but really they are so I am going thru the built in Virtual view and re adding all these servers as managed nodes again and then going to remove the old ones and try to get them correct before turning on the integration

• Stephen

It would be good to collect some logs and get a support ticket going so we are sure there are not some underlying issues in the environment that may pop its head up again.  If you do open a ticket please message me the ticket number so I can track it on my side.