Please follow the below steps to create your DNS records mismatch report.
1. Go to Home -> Reports tab.
2. Click 'Manage Reports' option.
3. Select 'Create New Report' option.
4. Ignore the getting started pop up.
5. In 'Add content' screen, select 'Details' in the left list.
6. Select 'DNS Records Mismatch' in the right pane and press 'Select and continue' button at the bottom.
7. complete the 'Add Report' wizard.
you will have a report like this.
- Sathya. T
Would I be accurate in thinking there's not a good way to filter that? ie: only show a single DNS zone, or conflicts in specific subnets, or such?
Sample query: SELECT DNSServer, DNSZone, ClientHostName, ForwardZoneIPAddress, ReverseZoneIPAddress FROM IPAM.DNSMismatch where DNSzone = '<<zone name>>'