1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 3, 2015 7:28 AM by mcsalchemy

Applications and Services Logs in LEM

lpdesjardins

Hello,

I'm trying to get Applications and Services Logs into LEM and I can't manage to figure out which connector I have to use.

I'm interested in TerminalServices-Gateway Logs.

The exact path in windows event viewer is: Applications and Services Logs -> Microsoft -> Windows -> TerminalServices-Gateway -> Operational

When I check the event details, Provider Name is "Microsoft-Windows-TerminalServices-Gateway".

I'm new to Solarwinds LEM, so please provide as much details as possible in your answers.

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

• Re: Applications and Services Logs in LEM
          mcsalchemy

My understanding is that because each of the Applications and Services logs are individually named and have their own structure, there aren't connectors for all of them. In other words, there isn't a generic Applications and Services Logs connector; there would need to be individual connectors for every log source within that larger group, and there are a ton of them.

I know I've requested or suggested a couple connectors for crimson channel logs, but so far I haven't seen anything. It would be very nice to see some, though.