Haven't seen that specifically sorry malley56, hope your case progresses to the Dev team for resolution.
I've been working with the Dev team last week for a memory leak issue with WinPCap that the trap service uses.
That has been resolved in Orion Platform 2015.1 HotFix4 as I've don't 24hrs of testing now and appears to have worked.
There is about 7 other resolved issues but none refer to anything for you.
"(Orion Platform 2015.1 Hotfix 4)
6. Alert schedules that occur during the Daylight Saving Time change (2:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.) may no longer respect your maintenance windows.
7. You receive false alerts about node reboots when users set nodes to "Unmanaged".
8. You can only select individual recipients when sending page or SMS message with NotePager Pro.
9. The Alert Manager in the web is empty when you have more than 5,000 alerts.
10. The ampersand (&) is counted as an illegal character in email addresses in alert and report actions.
11. The trap service stops after 45 minutes.
12. VM Associations are incorrect in AppStack.
13. Volume polling fails in Orion Platform when VMan integration is enabled.
14. Database maintenance deletes alert history for all reset alerts."
Thanks squinsey.. Tech support says that there is fix in the works to resolve this. They are saying that it should be ready for release in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping it will resolve our issue.
Hello Malley56, I have the same issue, how did you solve this. The tech support give you a response?
Thanks squinsey also, In my case it was a Database problem i had to clean the data base logs, and that fix everything.