This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is there a way to bulk re-send Resolved emails to the target Client?

We don't really want to turn on the Auto-close feature.  Is there a way to just tell WebHelpDesk "hey send out another resolved email to everyone that's in "Resolved" state?  Without having to go one by one?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

• If you're asking what I think you're asking, I do this with a ticket status of "Resolved" with a client reminder set to email the client every so often to confirm the resolution.

• That may work for what we need, I'm unfamiliar with how to set the client reminder though, could you assist?

Thanks, I appreciate your assistance! emoticons_happy.png

• First place to set this is in the Ticket status (Setup > Tickets > Status Type) you should already have a ticket status for Resolved. Make sure the Client Reminders checkbox is checked.

Second: Go to Setup > Tickets > Priority Types & Alerts. In each priority type you can set the Client Reminder Interval. This is the amount of time in between client emails. Hope this helps.