This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Create custom report showing Uptime, Downtime Percentage & Downtime in Sec.

Hi I am new to SolarWinds and am still learning how to use the Report Writer and have created some simple reports. Because we have a SLA we have to provide reports that show uptime and downtime and are charged for any unscheduled downtime that occurs for the week.

We have a need to have a report that shows:

Device                      Uptime              Downtime Percentage          Downtime in Seconds

SERVER1                98.299                    1.7014                                       10290

SERVER2               99.064                     0.9355                                        5658

SERVER3               99.226                    0.7736                                        4679

SERVER4               99.234                   0.7660                                         4633

In additions  to the built in reports I came across this article Uptime and Downtime Report      

but I get SQL errors. I don't know enough about SQL to troubleshoot. We are also running NPM 11.01

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott