This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How do you COMPLETELY uninstall the NPM evaluation package?

Ok I'm throwing this out to the masses in the hopes that someone from Solarwinds will give an accurate answer since my calls to support are met with more questions.  I need to know how to COMPLETELY uninstall an evaluation package for NPM including the MS SQL express that is installed with it.  I want the entire package removed so that it doesn't argue about the evaluation period being expired should I re-install the eval later.  I know this to be the case as I have installed other Orion packages in the past and go this same software argument.  There is no single uninstall program that removes everything that I can find and just uninstalling each module doesn't get it since there are pieces of the directories that hang around and the SQL still stays around.