This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM 11.5 upgrade Issue with database sync of Additional Pollers

After upgrading main server with 11.5 and upgrading additional pollers and updating .NET framework to 4.5 the pollers will not sync with the database "Last Database Sync" is getting up over 200 minutes.

I have opened a ticket with support and no help so far, removed all solarwinds software from the poller server and reinstalled fresh still no sync.

Looking to see if anyone has come across this.

Thanks Tom

• Issue resolved with assistance from support

Case#773205

I have seen the issue a few times with the additional pollers information service v3 restarting after the upgrade to NPM 11.5. The issue in all the cases I have seen is that the information service schema files did not get updated on the AP's. I would like you to go on the primary poller and go to C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\Information Service\3.0, copy the Schemas folder and then go to the same path on one of the AP's with the issue, stop the services and paste and merge that folder so that it will copy over and missing files. Restart the services and see if the information service stay's up and that it is updating the database.

Once completed all pollers back online.

Tom