3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2015 9:48 AM by leroy_sunset

SharePoint 2013 "Page Viewer" web part and NPM

I_is_what_I_is

As of last week, my company was utilizing NPM 11.0 and SAM 6.1 on a SolarWinds  instance for my departments internal IT department node monitoring. On our SharePoint 2013 IT department site collection, we were using a "Page Viewer" web part on the front page that was linked to the NPM Hardware Health Overview Resource we used on the same SolarWinds instance. It worked like a charm until we upgraded this past week to NPM 11.5/SAM 6.2...

Now, in the web part, I get the following:

"This content cannot be displayed in a frame

To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.

What you can try: Open this content in a new window."

It's not an IE issue, since all the usual fixes ("Adding to trusted sites, compatibility view, etc.," are already in place or have been tried...) don't work, and the web part is broke in all browsers tried; Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc. It was fine a week ago, and now it's not. Nothing has changed in SP, but NPM was upgraded...so are there any new limitations that I should be aware of in NPM 11.5/SAM 6.2? Any workarounds that anyone can suggest?