Ok, I've been bashing my head on this problem for a few days now and I'm calling in for reinforcements!
Just joined a new organization using LEM, and I'm happily learning all it can do. However I cannot get the Reports Manager application to run on my desktop system (Windows 7, 32-bit). Three other team members can use it just fine, I've checked and verified my settings against theirs over and over again and I can't spot anything wrong.
The issue is that when I attempt to generate a report the application reports a Logon failure.
To clarify - not all users are logged in at the same time. Typically I am the only one connecting. I've confirmed nobody else is logging in when I attempt. After my test fails I've seen one of them log in without any problem on their own desktop system.
I've done a lot of searching on Reports Manager errors on this site so let me list everything that I've already done:
- Confirmed that Reports version (18.104.22.168) and LEM version (6.1.0) match
- Re-downloaded the software from this site, to ensure I have the proper versions
- I've uninstalled Reports, rebooted (to ensure the system was clean) and re-installed using the "Run As Admin" option
- I've uninstalled Crystal Reports Runtime (v11), rebooted and re-installed using the "Run As Admin" option
- I've created and tested multiple users on the LEM appliance. Right now I'm testing against three accounts - the built-in Admin account, my Domain account, and a LEM User account. All three are configured as LEM Administrators. I can login to the web client with all three accounts so I know the accounts work and the passwords are accurate.
- The proper LEM certificate is loaded in the application. I manually exported the cert and loaded it into my system.
- I have run the application in my normal user context as well as in the "Run as admin" context. No difference.
In the Report application I successfully test the connections for Primary Data Source, Syslog Server and Managers - Credential and Certificates. Yet every time I try to run a report it gives me the logon error.
Also, after it fails the application acts like it is querying the database (progress bar in the lower right corner) but never comes up with anything. Unfortunately this locks up the application and I have to close the app, which causes a Windows error report that it didn't close correctly. This happened prior and after the application re-installation.
I'm attaching the SWLEMReports.txt file as well as a few screenshots to back me up. Please note the weird database errors in the log file.
Any ideas? Thanks!