This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

This version of Advanced CPU Load supports Windows, Unix (Net-SNMP), Foundry, Extreme and Cisco routers and switches

I am adding a device (WS-C3750X-48T-S) in to the Enginners Toolset Advanced CPU Monitor. I get the following incorrect error message:This version of Advanced CPU Load supports Windows, Unix (Net-SNMP), Foundry, Extreme and Cisco routers and switches. The device is indeed a Cisco device!  Why would I get this message?

Troubleshooting:

At first I thought it was the credential set on the host so I logged on to it and reimputed my SNMP v3 credentials.  I when into the Create, delete, or edit a credential shared across tools and tested the device with the credential set there and got the green check mark. I test with my SNMPv3 credentials just find.